zhiwei.zhu [at] uvsq.fr
Zhiwei ZHU is a research assistant and multimedia developer at CEARC. After his Master in mediation of environmental knowledge and Master in ecological economics at UVSQ, he has worked mainly with Jean-Paul Vanderlinden on the project CO2-MEGAPARIS (integration sciences-society) and project ECLIPS (www.eclips.cearc.fr), and now he works on the project ARTISTICC (www.artisticc.net) and project ACCLIMATE (www.sea.acclimateproject.fr). His activity is centered on the scientific-public mediation and the visual communication (such as web site construction, posters).
- 2009 – 2010: Master 1: Economics and Governance of the Environment and Territory, UVSQ
- 2010 – 2011: Master 2: Theoretical and Applied Economics of Sustainable Development, UVSQ
- 2011 – 2012: Master 2: Mediation of Environmental Knowledge, UVSQ
- 04/2012 - 09/2012: Internship: project « CO2 MEGAPARIS » (cooperation with LSCE), OVSQ
- 10/2012 - Present: assistant of research (« ARTisticc », « Eclips », « ACCLIMATE » ......), multimedia developer (website, videos, photos......), CEARC
Baztan J., Cordier M. Huctin J.-M., Zhu Z., Vanderlinden J.-P., 2017, "Life on thin ice: Insights from Uummannaq, Greenland for connecting climate science with Arctic communities", Polar Science.
Last revision date: July 2017