baptiste.salmon [at] uvsq.com
Baptiste Salmon is a PhD candidate (thesis entitled "Le changement climatique, vecteurs de risques existentiels locaux ? Etude comparative de socio-écosystèmes extrêmement vulnérables aux aléas climatiques actuels et futurs") under the supervision of Yorghos Remvikos and Charlotte da Cunha. His research aims at reaching a better understanding of local existential threats for highly vulnerable social-ecological systems and communities in a changing climate.
He previously worked on two studies for CEARC:
- An analysis of the extent to which Ecosystem-Based Adaptation (EbA) measures are currently being implemented through French Territorial Climate Policies (Plan Climat-Air-Energie Territorial, PCAET)
- A preliminary study for the establishment of a "regional IPCC" in Île-de-France
He is also a writer of fictions and novels.
- 2020: Master Degree - Adaptation to Climate Change (Université Versailles Saint-Quentin)
- 2016: Master Degree - International Relations and Affairs (Sciences Po Aix-en-Provence)
- 2016: Master Degree - Political Sciences (Sciences Po Aix-en-Provence)
- 2020-2021: Research fellow specialised in adaptation to climate change - CEARC
- 2019-2020: Project Coordinator - J’aime le Vert (Environmental association), Paris
- 2018-2019: Project Officer - Lab’ess (Social entrepreneurship NGO), Tunis
- 2016-2017: Business Development Manager - 1Year1Book (French start-up), Paris
Last revision: March 2022