International Conference, January 11-13 2013 OVSQ
The first conference gathering worldwide specialists in anthropology of Tungus (Evenk and Enen) peoples of Russia and China is held on January 11-13 2013 at OVSQ.
This conference is about Human-environment relations: skills, knoledge, emotions and politics in Siberia and China (Evenk and Enen peoples).
- techniques in hunting, herding, fishing, landscape uses;
- ethno-history and recent social adaptations (from nomads to villagers, relocation);
- collective representation of the environment (spirits, shamanism, rituals, luck and fortune);
- emotion - multisensory perceptions, etc.;
- political features in the human-environment relationships.
- Alexandra Lavrillier - CEARC UVSQ/OVSQ, France, email@example.com
- Donatas Brandisauskas - Vilnius University, Lithuania, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veronika Simonova - Centre for Cultural Studies of Postsocialism, Kazan Federal University, Tatarstan, Russia,email@example.com
- Aurore Dumont, Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes, France, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vladimir Davydov - Peter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunst kamera), Russian Academy of Sciences, St Petersburg, Russia, email@example.com